- MeetingsPlan A Business Meeting
- WeddingsPlan Your Dream Wedding
- Special EventsPlan An EventEnd of tab panel
SPREAD OUT IN A TWO-ROOM SUITE
Rates from $119. Yeah, It's Pretty Great.
At Embassy Suites Hotels, guests enjoy a two-room suite perfectly equipped for comfort and convenience. With a private bedroom and separate living room with a sleeper-sofa, you’ve got plenty of room for family, work or both. A flat screen TV in each room with cable and in-suite movies means that everyone can watch what they like. Other amenities include wet bar, refrigerator, microwave and WiFi. You’ll also have a coffeemaker, iron with board and hair dryer for added convenience. So make yourself right at home.
And of course with every stay at Embassy Suites Hotels, guests also enjoy free cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary drinks* and snacks at the nightly Evening Reception.
*Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Limited availability at the advertised rate. Valid at participating Embassy Suites Hotels. Rates valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, incidental charges, gratuities and resort fees where applicable. Other restrictions may apply.
The next time you book a room through an official Hilton booking channel, we guarantee that you will be offered the best possible rates. In fact, we are so confident with our best rate guarantee, that in the unlikely event you do find a cheaper rate elsewhere within 24 hours of your booking, we want you to let us know. If we are able to verify your claim within 24 hours, we will not only match the lower the rate but we will give you US $50, subject to the following terms and conditions:
You must have a confirmed reservation made through one of the following official Hilton booking channel:
- Any official Hilton website
- Hilton Reservations & Customer Care,
- Directly at a hotel in the Hilton portfolio; or
- Through an IATA accredited retail travel agent professional ("Travel Agent") booking through a Hilton channel or the following Global Distribution Systems: Amadeus, Apollo/Galileo, Worldspan and SABRE.
- You must find a lower publicly available rate ("Lower Rate") on a non-Hilton booking channel (except for "opaque" websites) for the Same Accommodations. "Same Accommodations" means the same room type, at the same hotel, with the same dates and length of stay, same number of guests, same designation as either cancellable or non-cancellable, same advance purchase policies, and the same terms and conditions governing the room rate.
- You or your Travel Agent on your behalf must complete and submit a claim form to Hiltons guest assistance department in accordance with the claim forms instruction, or you must call 1-800-HILTONS (International: 00 800 888 44 888) and follow the telephone representatives instructions to process the claim.
- You must submit your claim within 24 hours of making your reservation and at least 24 hours prior to your arrival at the hotel.
- The Same Accommodations must be available for purchase at the Lower Rate when we validate your claim.
- You may only submit one claim for each stay. A "stay" means the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel by the same guest or guests.
- Rate comparisons will be made net of taxes, gratuities, service charges, early departure fees, or other fees and incidental charges.
- If we verify the availability and eligibility of the lower rate, we’ll match the lower rate PLUS one of the following:
- For Hotels outside the USA, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico, we will adjust your bill by US $50 (or local currency equivalent).
- For Hotels inside the USA, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico, we will give you a US $50 American Express Gift Cheque. The Gift Cheque will be sent to you the next business day after your stay, as reserved, is completed.
- Unless prohibited by law, Hilton, Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer and the terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
Our Guarantee does not apply to the following:
- Reservations booked through a non-Hilton booking channel or a non-designated GDS, third party website or any other channel.
- Rates available on "opaque" websites where the hotel brand and specific hotel are not known until the booking is made (e.g., Priceline.com, Hotwire.com).
- Hotel packages or travel packages which may include hotel, airfare, car rental, food and beverage offers or other similar packages or amenities.
- Discount or negotiated rates not available to the general public, including but not limited to the following rates: membership (e.g., AAA, AARP or Saga), corporate, government, promotional, unpublished, Senior Hilton Honors®, employee, offline wholesale/FIT, pre-paid rates which may include a voucher (including electronic vouchers), group or other specially negotiated rates.
- Reservations made within 24 hours of arrival.
- Taxes, gratuities, service charges, early departure fees, or other fees and incidental charges.
- Rate disparities due to fluctuations, rounding, or differences in the currency exchange rates.