- MeetingsPlan A Business Meeting
- WeddingsPlan Your Dream Wedding
- Special EventsPlan An EventEnd of tab panel
- Featured OffersLearn More
- 2X Points PackageLearn More
- Family Fun PackageLearn MoreEnd of tab panel
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, PUERTO RICO (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF OTHER US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), AND CANADA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period: The Embassy Suites Hotels® 366 Days of More Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) commences 12:00:01am Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on February 29, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59pm EDT on February 28, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM EDT on February 28, 2013. Entries received past the expiration of the Promotion Period are not eligible and will be destroyed. A Promotion day (“Promotion Day”) will commence at 12:00:01 am EDT and conclude at 11:59:59pm EDT.
2. Administrator/Sponsor/Promotional Partner: The Promotion is sponsored by Hilton Worldwide Inc., 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Virginia, 22102 (“Sponsor”). Administrator: Brandmovers, Inc., P.O. Box 94079, Atlanta GA 30318 (“Administrator”). Promotional Partner: Maritz Loyalty, 1375 North Highway Drive, Fenton, MO 63099 (“Promotional Partner”).
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico (excluding residents of other US Territories and possessions), and Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Employees of Hilton Worldwide, its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, franchisees, and participating promotion and advertising agencies including without limitation the Administrator and Promotional Partner (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate. Entries are void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotional Period eligible participants may enter the Sweepstakes in the following way:
A. Facebook: Entrant must be a registered member of Facebook.com. If a user does not have a Facebook Account, they can go to www.facebook.com and register for an account for free. To enter, visit https://www.facebook.com/EmbassySuitesHotels and follow the on-screen instructions provided to (i.) register for the Promotion by completing all required fields, (ii) electronically agree and accept these Rules (collectively, “Entry”). This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
Limit: One entry per person per email address per Promotional Day.
No Automated Entries. Any Entrant who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times in violation of applicable Entry limitations may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents will void all Entries made by, or associated with, the applicable Entrant. In the event of a dispute over who submitted an Entry, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used in connection with the Entry, as of the actual time of Entry, will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account subscriber” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, education, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A selected, or potential winning “authorized account subscriber” may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the applicable Entry.
5. Prizes: There are exactly three-hundred and sixty six (366) prizes total (each, a “Grand Prize”) available to be won in the Promotion as follows:
Grand Prize: Two (2) Be My Guest Certificates, each valid for one night of free lodging (one (1) standard room and corresponding taxes) at any Embassy Suites hotel worldwide. The grand prize winner will receive two certificates and will have the option (but not the requirement) to gift one of their certificates to a friend through the public share feature on the Sweepstakes Facebook app.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $340.00 USD. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded. FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL INCOME TAXES OF ENTIRE GRAND PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER, even if the winner gifts one of the certificates to a friend.
The approximate retail value of all Prizes to be won is $124,440.00 USD.
Terms and conditions apply to gift certificates. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein (such as security fees, gratuities, luggage fees, meals, transportation, and incidental charges) are the responsibility of the winner. Certificates must be redeemed by the expiration date disclosed on the certificate or prize may be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Hotel accommodations are subject to availability. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen certificates, unless required by law. No substitution or transfer of a prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible if the Grand Prize, or any part thereof, cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions or any other issue beyond their control (e.g., airline decisions, acts of God, weather, government action, equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, etc.).
6. GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS: 366 Grand Prize Winners (each, a “Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected in 366 separate random drawings from among eligible Entries. Each Promotion Day will have its own corresponding random drawing. Administrator will conduct approximately seven (7) random drawings to be held approximately at the conclusion of each week during the Promotion Period. The first and last weeks of the Promotion will be short weeks. The random drawings will be conducted by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Sweepstakes Administrator. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted during one Promotion Day will not carry over into subsequent drawings for subsequent Promotion Days.
7. Winner Notification/Requirements: Grand Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail or phone at Sponsor’s discretion within seven (7) days of Grand Prize Drawing. If Sponsor cannot locate the Grand Prize Winner within fourteen (14) days of date of attempted notification, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the drawing at issue by the independent adjudicator. If a Grand Prize Winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, or a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such Grand Prize Winner will forfeit prize and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
Any Canadian resident who is a potential winner of any prize must correctly answer a time-limited mathematically skill-testing question administered by telephone without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid in order to receive a prize. If a selected Canadian potential winner cannot be reached by telephone within a reasonable time period or answers the skill testing question incorrectly, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, he/she may be disqualified, and at Sponsor’s discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by random draw from all remaining eligible entries.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold the Promotion Entities and Facebook, Inc. and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless for any injury, losses or damages, including death, to person or property caused or claimed to be caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by his/her participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance or use of a prize (including, but not limited to, any travel or activity related thereto).
9. General Conditions: By accepting a prize, each winner grants Sponsor and its designees the right to use his/her name, biographical information, photo and/or likeness for Sponsor’s advertising, publicity, promotional and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, who are in violation of these Official Rules, or who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) for any reason, including, but not limited to, should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) via a random drawing for the drawing(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the applicable drawing(s) prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
10. Governing Law/Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Venue for all suits will be in federal or state courts located in McLean, VA.
11. Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
13. Copy of Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Embassy Suites Hotels® 366 Days of More Sweepstakes– “Official Rules”
c/o Brandmovers, Inc
P O Box 94079
Atlanta, GA 30377
14. Winners List: For the name of the winner, send your request to Embassy Suites Hotels® 366 Days of More Sweepstakes – “WINNERS LIST” c/o Brandmovers, P. O. Box 94079, Atlanta, GA 30377. Request must be received by March 1, 2013.
Vermont Residents may omit return postage.